Monday, October 15, 2007

Journey's End

I am so glad we were offered this opportunity to learn.
So many of these things can be helpful to our library staff for patron help and training help.
At first I didn't think I would be able to do alot of these exercises because some of them I had never heard of before. I have worked at the library a long time (before computers and air conditioning!!) but I was so pleased to see that through the very helpful sites and my very helpful co-workers I was able to keep up with the "things". I enjoyed the Library Thing ,we could put it to good use here. I liked zoho and wiki and exploring flikr too.
All and all I would do it again and I hope to go on and do some of the extra numbers.
To the doubters I say it is never to late to learn
Thanks

7 comments:

grannieannie said...

Journey's end sounds so appropriate!

Blogteam said...

Congratulations on completing the 23 Things! Glad to hear you found the journey an enjoyable one.
Louisa

Barbrarian said...

Happy to see you finished!

Unknown said...

Now you can wine and dine in celebration.

losers rule said...

So glad you finished. I knew you would. You never leave things unfinished. By the way, great job. Now you can sit back and relax with you're favorite glass of "red".

crabbypatty said...

Great Blog!!!Now can we "wine and dine"???

Gloria's Blog said...

Congratulations on finishing. You're right Paul does look better without a hat than Dwight.